Sunday, July 23, 2006

Ever explored the "uluest" places of Singapore all in one night? Well, I did. Yesterday night (and morning), I was in Melvin's new car - his dark blue off-peak red plate Mitsubishi Lancer, together with Leo, Kev and Desmond. Of course we did not really visit each and every single ulu spot there is, but we did go to a few places that normally people would never bother to go there unless they either have an agenda like us, or they are just plain bored and have too much free time on their hands. This of course rules out those that really got lost and ended up at those places.

The rule of the night was: to explore ulu spots, turn into small roads instead of big ones whenever possible and to go to places where it's rather inaccessible without a car.

Itinerary of the Night Spin Road Trip:
1. Punggol End (me and desmond were absent at this point)
2. Mount Faber
3. Labrador Park
4. Jurong Hill
5. Tuas & Jurong Shipyard area
6. Lim Chu Kang Cemetery
7. Lim Chu Kang/Choa Chu Kang farm area
8. Pandan Reservoir
9. East Coast Park
10. Fort Road, Katong Park
11. Changi Village
12. Changi Abandoned Hospital

I recalled the above as best as I could; along the way my memory got a bit fuzzy as I got a little drowsy and tired at some point to really recognise my whereabouts. In case anyone is wondering why is East Coast Park in the list, well for that I have to thank Melvin for especially making the detour and sending me there for a little while.

On a totally different matter, here's the last piece of the puzzle to Xavier's explanation. I thought I should just come up with an analogy instead of writing anymore dramatic scripts.

Say I'm a cobbler, or even better, the sports giant Adidas. I have 5 potential big clients and along the way I realised I lost all my clients, one after another to another rival company - maybe Nike for example. Would the bitterness I have within me be understandable? It's not anyone's fault that they find Nike's products more appealing but I do not see why I have to allow myself to bear the brunt of it. Bear in mind however that this is only a small fraction of the many reasons that led to me supposedly creating a whole lot of trouble.


E

I'm so sorry I made you wait for me for that long and in the end we only talked to each other for like 2 minutes. I'll make it up to you and I can't wait for the next weekend to come when you return to civilisation. I want you to know that I like you the way you are and for who you are. It's not an issue of what you'll become in the future.

2 Comments:

At 11:57 PM , Blogger N|vlem said...

muahaha~ Hope da trip is not boring ya!

Apologies for the 2min thingy, well at least mission accomplished! I'll release more birds for you to give u good luck~~ =D

 
At 5:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO MUSHY !!!!!!!!

hahaha

Jay :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home